Friday, March 07, 2008

Jermaine, where are you?

Have you ever had a friend who literally went missing?

Well, that's my Jermaine. Now, he goes missing regularly, so I don't want to make a huge fuss, but the trouble is, he usually resurfaces within less than a year and that has not happened this time. If I don't hear from him by my birthday at the end of the month, that's when my concerns will become very serious.

The last I knew, he and his brothers were moving. So, I have no phone number or address. The last time I heard from him was when he visited this blog for my birthday last year.

I don't think he even got to read the lovely open letter I posted to you for your birthday in August.

Jermaine, if you happen to see this, please make yourself known to me. I pray the Lord is blessing your life and keeping you safe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!