Friday, September 22, 2006

Grey's Anatomy

Am I the only person on God's earth who could not care less about Grey's Anatomy?

Call me prudish if you will, but does no one else think twice about the fact that a nation full of women (and some men, for that matter) are rallying around a man who cheats on his wife (I do realize his wife cheated on him too, as I heard someone try to justify it on the radio this morning, but when did two wrongs start making a right?)? Not to mention the rest of the characters!

Are we all flawed? Of course!

Should we not judge? No!

But should we choose to rally around dysfunction? Should we make heroes out of adulterers?

That's my question for a Friday. I am sure some of you watch the show and if you enjoy the show, that's fine and I respect that. I am just curious about how you see things on the larger scale...

Does this mean I want us to go back to the days of Lassie? Not at all, but I just wouldn't classify an adulterer as "McDreamy..."

3 comments:

Shoshana said...

I totally am not rallying for the adulterer (though I have to admit that is pretty dreamy). I totally want the other guy, the good guy, to win.

Anonymous said...

UGH.... You dont watch the show. You'd understand better if you watched the show. Grey's doesn't celebrate adulterers- affairs happen in real life as they do on the show...with serious consiquences. I think Mcdreamy Mcsucks reguardless.
DUMP IT OUT!!!

CatholicLady said...

Only Mike Day tells me to DUMP IT OUT...So much for remaining anonymous!