Friday, August 08, 2008

I got sucked in...

The Catholic Young Adult group that I stay in touch with started a "group" on Facebook a couple of months ago, so I set up an account just so I could get all of their updates and stay current with what they are doing and see them when I can.

Then I got a message from a gal I went to elementary and middle school with asking me if I was me and we became "friends" (she moved away when we were in middle school or high school, but not too far away. She now lives in MA)

Then Stephanie found me and we became friends. Then I decided to see who else is on there and found T bird, and Judy, and people I see all the time and people I hardly ever see. I found LC's husband and her good friend from high school. I found an old co-worker named Janet I was close to.

There's a lot of people on there. I even found the great love of my 20s. I feel like too much time has passed between us to ask him to now be my "friend" again, but, it's nice to know he's out there...

So, anyone who knows me knows I hate too much of my life being on public display (why my blog has not many defining details of who I am nor too many readers!). I like that only my approved folks can see me and my stuff. I deleted by very old Friendster account (Omar had roped me into that a million years ago) and now I'm all Facebook!

1 comment:

Grant-Grey Guda said...

Great post thanks for sharing! I would be truly honored if you gave your poetic advice on my blogs of poetry and if you like follow them I would greatly appreciate it.

http://thehumanicana.blogspot.com/

http://humanicanagold.blogspot.com/