Friday, December 21, 2007

A Merry Christmas to All...

I hope that I will have the opportunity to spend time with some of you over the upcoming holiday. Please come see my parents and I on Christmas Eve!

I have some nice time off coming up, but it's broken up into two batches--Dec 22-Dec 26 and then Dec 29-Jan1. I'll actually feel better about it being broken up so I can "catch up" on e-mails and everything the two days I am in the office next week and then I can start the new year off with a clean slate. I have always been very weird about that (starting the new year off "clean" in every sense of the word in my environment and with myself and my interactions). I think I posted about it this time last year.

What has me and most of my co-workers baffled is that our company gave us Monday, Dec 31 as a company holiday this year, but did not give us Monday, Dec 24. I guess they didn't want to be seen as favoring one religious group over another, perhaps.

I hope you all are well and will be able to spend time with those you love. May you and your families rejoice in the coming of the infant King! God bless you and love you!

2 comments:

syoung said...

Have a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

I will be in England so I can spend my Christmas holiday with Darren while he still waits for his visa.

CatholicLady said...

Oh Steph--I am so sorry to hear that Darren is till waiting for his visa. That just can't be easy...

I hope you have a really wonderful Christmas together! Give my best to your family!