Friday, September 07, 2007

He's a mind reader, for sure

So, in line with the number 10 thing that I was thinking about below, Mike Day called me and asked me to meet him for coffee after work this past Wednesday since he was seeing a doctor near where my office.

He must have sensed I was writing about him.

I let him know that this particular day was the first time I saw him this year as it seems he had not read the blog post below. He did try to split hairs by pointing out that he does think we bumped into one another on the street in very early 2007. Of course I let him know that even if that event did happen in 2007 (I could swear it was late 2006), an accidental bump does not count as "seeing" one another.

Truth be told, I have not attempted to see him yet this year either. It's weird. Maybe we can try for better these last few months of 2007.

No comments: