Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The first of other photos to come, I hope!



Here's the picture I promised of my friend, little T. Isn't she very cute?

Mike D says blogs with no photos are boring. Hopefully this will now start to help the blog become much less boring!

Mike's interview at QVC went well yesterday and he'll hear more from them by the end of the week. He text messaged me a photo of the "Welcome to QVC" sign and later, on the phone, gave me the business for not also applying for a job at a place that I love as much as I love QVC.

I love the job I have right now too, I have been here a long time and it would take a lot for me to leave here. But I would if I had an opportunity to do more work for God. Stay tuned, who knows that life will bring?!

3 comments:

CatholicLady said...

He's going to work in their display department (setting up the stuff they are going to sell on air and filming it, the sweaters all in a row showing all the colors available and things like that). If Mike reads this he can fill in a little more info!

CatholicLady said...

Oh please--you and me both!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the positive thoughts steph...and the compliment on my lips - if i had a dime for everytime the get an "adorable"...Well i wouldnt need QVC. ; )