Friday, February 08, 2008

Delivering good news...

I had a wonderful surprise opportunity to let someone in this big blogging world know kind things were being said about him in a national newspaper.

Who doesn't like to be the bearer of happy news?

As some of you know, I subscribe to the National Catholic Register. It's a great weekly paper that keeps me well informed of the goings on of the Catholic church all over the country we well as the world. They had an article last week (it was part of an occasional series) on blogs (many Catholic blogs in particular) and one blog that was mentioned was by a gentleman in California named Trubador (Trubador--The Arbiter of Common Sense). They writer said it was a good mix of personal content along with other topics so I made a point to check it out.

I did so a few days later and I expected to see many comments from people saying they had read the article and that's how they stumbled on his blog, and so on (since I was a full week behind in my reading when I read my article myself). I found it odd that I saw no such comments, so I left one and who would have known that I got to be the lucky person to tell this kind man that he was mentioned in a national newpaper article?

Go visit Trubador and enjoy his content--he has good things to say about a wide variety of topics, not just Chuch-related, but also world-related and most importantly, "life"-related! You'll enjoy it!

3 comments:

Trubador said...

Thanx again for your comment (and for this recent post of yours).

Yes, please send me a copy of the NCR article to my temporary email addy: jobq2007@yahoo.com

I'm curious as to what it says.

~Trub

CatholicLady said...

Let me know when you get it! I sent it from my catholicexchange.com address yesterday.

Trubador said...

Thanks for the email! Very cool.

:-D