Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Ciao Italia!

I just wanted my small group of loyal readers to know that I am back from my trip to Italy and now also back to work and back into the swing of my normal life!

We had a really great time. The weather was beautiful the entire time we were there and we saw so many awesome things. My knee held up like a champ. Actually, I am happy to say that by the end of the trip my ankle was completely back to normal and my knee was at about 85%. All of the walking and the stairs wound up being very rehabilitative, praise God.

2 comments:

troddy said...

Hey L-
Was waiting for your post and update on your trip. Glad you are home safely. I've been inspired by you and have begun my own blog--more photos than words at this point, but we shall see where it leads...
www.troddy.blogspot.com
Love ya!
T

CatholicLady said...

Hey T--

I'll post more about the trip as time allows, I have another non-trip-related post in the works right now...

You know I still use a 35-mm camera, but I know that some kind souls will be sharing some digital photos with me, and hope to get my photos put on a CD whenever I finally take them to be developed, so we'll get some pictures on here one way or another!

So happy to hear about your blog! I'll be checking it out! Love you!