Friday, July 21, 2006

She tentatively enters the world of blogging...

Here I go with my very first post on my new blog.

I start this for the same reason a lot of people do (I'm guessing, I'm not really a part of the blog scene, so who knows?). I have a lot of friends in a lot of places who travel in a lot of different circles and I always want everyone to know what's going on and what I'm doing. I feel like posting a blog might actually be a little easier than e-mailing out so much information all the time.

Most likely I'll find that I'm starting this blog for one reason and eventually it will evolve into something else entirely. Part of the journey, I am sure.

I call myself CatholicLady because that's what I am--I am Catholic and I am a lady. Both are important parts of who I am. Holy Boldness has become my motto. I will tell you more about all of this very soon. In the meantime, stay tuned, both new friends and old.